These Comfortable support braces lift fallen arches, flat feet, and planter fasciitis. Helps reduce heel, arch, ball of foot, knee, hip and lower back pain
Give your feet a break with this cushioned arch-supporters Sole Angels! These puppies provide support, comfort, and piece of mind to tired achy feet. How, you ask?! These supports provide compression and shock absorbing technology to relieve your tired, stressed, and strained feet, thus taking pressure off the body. Which are patient tested arch supports help alleviate pain in your feet, knees, hips and lower back. You can wear them in any type of shoe, sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, or even barefoot
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Planter Fasciitis (say "PLAN-ter fash-ee-EYE-tus") is the most common cause of heel pain. The plantar fascia is the flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you strain your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated (inflamed). Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is common in middle-aged people. It also occurs in younger people who are on their feet a lot, like athletes or soldiers. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen if:
- Your feet roll inward too much when you walk (excessive pronation).
- You have high arches or flat feet.
- You walk, stand, or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces.
- You are overweight.
- You wear shoes that don't fit well or are worn out.
- You have tight Achilles Tendons or calf muscles.
Made of premium stitched & elastic cotton, This brace provides the support on the go. Wear it under shoes, boots, socks and even slippers! Instant relief is now just 1 click away.
Don't suffer from constant pains and let it affect your quality of life. Walk and travel further so you can do much more to enjoy life. Order Today - Foot Arch Support.
- Natural Remedy – It’s good to lift fallen arches, fix flat feet & other foot issues.
- Body Fixture – Helps reduce heel, arch, ball of foot, knee, hip & lower back pain.
- Comfortable – It’s so good to wear for everyday use that you don't even have to wear shoes!
- One Size Fits All – No measurement required, it will fit any sort of feet size.
HOW TO WEAR:
The support brace was designed to be worn with the fabric touching the bottom of your foot. It should be positioned mid-foot around the arch area. However, everybody is different and we all have particular areas of our feet that need more support than others so they can be rotated or moved back and forth depending on what feels most comfortable to the wearer. Just be sure to keep the pointed side facing towards your heel.
HOW TO CLEAN:
They are hand washable with mild soap and water. You should rinse it well and allow it to air dry. For longer product life DO NOT machine wash, tumble dry or dry clean.